[Dspace-general] 4th International Conference on e-Learning

AJ Hyman a.hyman at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 23 14:51:57 EST 2009

4th International Conference on e-Learning
at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
16-17 July 2009

The International Conference on e-Learning (ICEL-2009) invites
researchers, practitioners and academics to present their research
findings, work in progress, case studies and conceptual advances in
areas of work where education and technology intersect. The
conference brings together varied groups of people with different
perspectives, experiences and knowledge in one location. It aims to
help practitioners find ways of putting research into practice and
researchers to gain an understanding of real-world problems, needs
and aspirations.

In it’s fourth year, we are delighted to be bringing the conference
to the campus of The University of Toronto. Located on the northern
shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest city. With a
population of over 2.5 million, Toronto is the 5th largest
municipality in North America. The cosmopolitan mixture of the
population form a microcosm of the cultural mosaic that is endemic in
Canadian society.

We look forward to welcoming participants from all over the world and
I hope that you will be able to join us.

Avi Hyman
Conference Chair
University of Toronto.

http://www.academic-conferences.org/icel/icel2009/icel09-home.htm