[Dspace-general] Enquiry about DOI on DSpace

Girija S. girija at rri.res.in
Fri Jan 16 01:45:11 EST 2009

Dear Weng,

We use DOI in our repository and put it in the relation.uri field.  We
have labelled it 'Alternative location' and give here the arXiv link also.

Pl. have a look at http://hdl.handle.net/2289/3681 to see what we have
done.

Best wishes,
Girija

  Girija Srinivasan,
  Raman Research Institute Library,               Tel:  +91 80 2361 0122
  C V Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar,               Fax:  +91 80 2361 0492
  Bangalore 560 080, India.                       Email: girija at rri.res.in