[Dspace-general] Giving collection administrators ability to add epeople to egroups

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 25 18:11:00 EST 2009

Hi,

Is there any way to give an eperson with collection administrator privileges the ability to add other epeople to egroups? For example, I have a librarian who I've given admin privs to on a particular collection, and she wants to be able to add individual faculty to the egroup that can sumbit to that collection. I see in the 1.4.2 docs (the version we're running) that "collection admins can edit items in a collection, withdraw items, map other items into this collection." I haven't seen anything relating to them managing egroups though.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Voice: 778.782.5753 / Fax: 778.782.3023
mjordan at sfu.ca