[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] Problem with DSpace 1.5, 1.5.1 prevents indexing by search engines

Robert Tansley roberttansley at google.com
Thu Feb 19 12:04:19 EST 2009

You won't get entirely accurate numbers but you can get ballpark figures
with e.g.

site:dspace.mit.edu inurl:handle inurl:show=full

Basically this narrows things down to the "full item record" pages. Looks
like there may be dups in there -- you could try some additional conditions.

For the number of bitstreams:

site:dspace.mit.edu inurl:bitstream

Hope this helps

Rob