[Dspace-general] Relocating repository location to another machine

Vijay Shrestha shresthavijay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 01:44:35 EST 2009

Dear all,
I successfully configured DSpace-1.4 in a machine running Debian Etch and
exploring to its features in our library. Here my query is about *repository
location *of DSpace. We have a one tera server for repository purpose whose
space availability in tera bytes and we need to locate repository location
on that tera server but we can not install DSpace on tera server due its
technical difficulties. It is only for accessing as central repository.
So, my query is

*       Can we able to change repository location to another machine of IP
address 192.x.x.x not in same machine where DSpace installed.

*I am eagerly waiting kind response on this query.

--
With Regards,
Vijay Kumar Shrestha