[Dspace-general] Displaying forms according to content type.

Kim Shepherd kims at waikato.ac.nz
Fri Feb 13 17:10:01 EST 2009

Hi Yuri,

Perhaps SWORD can help -- there are Java and PHP libraries around.

I haven't implemented anything yet myself, but this is the path I'm taking to build a submission interface that can handle different forms for different resource types without creating extra clutter in the collection/community hierarchy.

There is lots of cool stuff SWORD can do, but rather than list it all, I'll just give you some links: http://www.swordapp.org/ and http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/repositories/digirep/index/SWORD

There is a DSpace SWORD module since 1.4.2 (perhaps earlier?)

Cheers,

Kim