[Dspace-general] Room Rates $36.14 per person, per night at NIS Camp at Smith College

Christina Richison Christina.Richison at nitle.org
Tue Feb 3 09:37:48 EST 2009

Dear DSpace Community,

NITLE Information Services Camp has just released information regarding
room rates for the NIS Camp at Smith College this summer, June 1-4,
2009. NIS Camp is a four-day intensive set of fifteen workshops and
meetings on topics critical to managing our information services in
higher education efficiently and effectively. More information regarding
NIS Camp be seen at, http://campnis.blog.nitle.org/.

Room rates at Smith College are $36.14 per person, per night. We have a
limited number of rooms available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Participants not a part of the NITLE Network may participate in NIS Camp
events as part of the NITLE/DSpace Collaboration,
http://www.dspace.org/index.php/News-Archive/NITLE/DSpace-Foundation-Col
laboration.html.

All the best,

Christina Richison

Christina Richison

NITLE Information Services

http://tinyurl.com/niscamp

p. 734.661.1012

Southwestern University | P.O. Box 7385

1001 East University Avenue | Georgetown, Texas 78626