[Dspace-general] problem with DSpace saving multiple-file documents out-of-order

Christine Guerra cguerra at laurentian.ca
Mon Feb 2 13:08:46 EST 2009

DSpace is new to me, and I have been running into a pesky problem.

We are using DSpace to archive faculty publications at our small
University.  When I am archiving documents with multiple files (such as
books or theses), they are saved out of the order I entered them into
the system.  This results in chapters being listed out of order, and is
quite confusing.

Any ideas to solve this problem?  I read through the help files, but
have found no solution.

Many thanks,

Christine Guerra
Library Assistant