[Dspace-general] non-standard characters in DSpace

Bram Luyten bluyten at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:11:14 EST 2009

A resource that I found useful, regarding unicode and special character
representation:
http://barzilai.org/math_sym.htm

The full lists and descriptions are available at http://www.unicode.org/ but
I found those less easy to use.

best regards,

Bram

@mire - http://www.atmire.com

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
533 2nd Street - Encinitas, CA 92024 - USA

http://www.togather.eu - Before getting together, get Tog at ther