[Dspace-general] Needing to change which metadata fields display for an item using XMLUI

dholt dholt at scu.edu
Wed Dec 2 13:18:46 EST 2009

I'm hoping this isn't too stupid of a question to ask on these forums.  I'm a
librarian trying to setup a digital repository for our law school.  I'm
hoping that we can use Dspace for our student law reviews as they do their
cite-checking projects and also to host faculty scholarship.

I have edited my theme's style sheet the way that I want it but I would
really, really like to be able to control which metadata fields display for
an item.  I read a thread on this forum about this topic but it was a little
confusing.  All I want is to add the citation field to the item's display
because our students rely so heavily on legal citations.

Can someone help me with this?  I would really appreciate it.  :)

David Holt
Santa Clara University