[Dspace-general] Come join me on HR Professionals

kaushal kumar invitations at hrpeople.ning.com
Tue Aug 18 09:13:34 EDT 2009

HR Professionals: A Social Network for HR folks to connect, share knowledge and learn.
--------------------

Hello .

I would like to add you in professional network.

Thanks & Regards
Kaushal Kumar
Business Consultant

Click the link below to Join:
http://hrpeople.ning.com/?xgi=3YXfh9g

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

--------------------

Members already on HR Professionals
Vijay Kumar Shrotryia, kunya, Nihal Fernandes, Frank Mulligan, Iqbal Ahmed

About HR Professionals
Join other folks like you. Here.

782 members
94 discussions
16 Events
153 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on the corner, or to opt-out, go to:
http://hrpeople.ning.com/?xgo=qOBacaWbHIxrIg09hKpr2g0vNMIKuJ/oHlcqz4142KJivuYX/7nv8gq2Tby46HPb