[Dspace-general] Support for DSpace

Barbara Porrett bporrett at idrc.ca
Wed Aug 12 09:32:27 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Has anyone in the community worked with a software company to support their DSpace installation?  Our IT unit no longer has the capacity to do this and we need to contract some outside help.  Any recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Barb P.

Barbara Porrett

Manager, Systems and Collections
Gestionnaire des systèmes et des collections

Research Information Management Services

Division des services de gestion de l'information sur la recherche

International Development Research Centre

Centre de recherches pour le développement international

bporrett at idrc.ca<mailto:bporrett at idrc.ca>

613-236-6163, ext/poste 2243