[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] ???jsp.mydspace.main.heading7??? on Dspace 1.5.1 export

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Apr 16 02:53:44 EDT 2009

Hi Lucy,

this is a missing line in the Messages.properties files.

Just change:
[dspace-source]/dspace/dspace-api/src/main/resources/Messages.properties
or if you already are using a customized Messages.properties file
[dspace-source]/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/resources/Messages.properties

add the following line:
jsp.mydspace.main.heading7 = Exported Resources

rebuild and redeploy your application.

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen