[Dspace-general] manakin themes

Michele Kimpton michele at dspace.org
Mon Apr 6 12:25:40 EDT 2009

HI Dave,
I think getting some snippets and themes on the wiki to start is
great.  Ultimately we would like to have a set of reference themes
available on JIRA( feature and issue tracking system jira.dspace.org)
as it is much easier to find add ons and patches ect. than the wiki.
However, the wiki is a good starting place, and scratch pad so to speak.

Thanks Kim for starting this effort, we will try to encourage others
to join in!

best, Michele

Begin forwarded message: