[Dspace-general] digital image collections

Walker, David dwalker at calstate.edu
Sat Apr 4 14:18:59 EDT 2009

These are great, Kim!

I'd like to add some snippets as well.  However, Michele mentioned in a previous email that "We would like to use JIRA(jira.dspace.org) as a central spot to describe and host manakin themes."

I personally would rather use the wiki.  But if others want to use JIRA that's cool.  Seem like we should agree on one spot, though.  So . . . which should we use?

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager
California State University