[Dspace-general] Statistics System Add-On: documentation?

Platt, Alice a.platt at snhu.edu
Fri Apr 3 13:24:16 EDT 2009

I am investigating how to implement statistics tracking for our DSpace respository (1.5, using Manakin) and would like to learn more about the University of Minho's Statistics System add-on. I see on the wiki some brief information and a download, but I'm not finding much documentation on how to use it/modify it. Can anyone point me to this sort of information?

Also, if anyone has tips or cautions regarding using it, that information would also be appreciated.

Alice Platt
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Shapiro Library
Southern New Hampshire University