[Dspace-general] digital image collections

Walker, David dwalker at calstate.edu
Wed Apr 1 11:35:18 EDT 2009

> http://cushing.tamu.edu/collections/images/ this one uses the xml
> user interface I believe

Perhaps someone from Texas A&M can correct me here, but I don't think this collection is using Manakin.  Just looking at the URLs, I see references to .php files, for example, which Manakin does not use.  Too bad, really, it is IMO the nicest example listed so far.

This is a timely topic for us, so would love to have people post more examples.

It seems to me, too, that the community could come-up with a "digital images collection" theme for Manakin -- or least some XSLT templates that could be imported into a theme.  Something more geared toward the display of digital images.  That wouldn't be all that hard, really.

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager
California State University