[Dspace-general] Educational materials list on the Open Access Directory

Dorothea Salo dsalo at library.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 24 08:40:03 EDT 2008

Greetings, DSpace community,

I know I'm MIA this week, and I apologize for that, but I broke
Manakin badly yesterday and I have to get it back together... and so
it goes.

I do want to emerge from self-imposed exile to ask those of you who
are also active in the open access movement to consider adding to the
page I just seeded on the Open Access Directory. The page lists
educational materials about open access, paying special attention to
those that are legally and practically editable and mashuppable. If
you have developed such materials, please add them to the page!

<http://oad.simmons.edu/oadwiki/Educational_materials_about_OA>

My very sincere thanks.

Dorothea

Dorothea Salo dsalo at library.wisc.edu
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw
University of Wisconsin
Rm 218, Memorial Library
(608) 262-5493