[Dspace-general] Guide to OAI-PMH in DSpace?

Larry Stone lcs at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 17 13:59:52 EDT 2008

The OAI-PMH protocol is described at the OAI home site,
  http://www.openarchives.org/

I recommend using the OAI Explorer web app at
  http://www.purl.org/NET/oai_explorer

to explore your local server, give it the "request" URL for your OAI
service, probably something like:
  http://dspace.my-uni.edu/oai/request

The web interface makes it easy to formulate requests and see the results.
You may have to turn off "Schemata validation" at the bottom of the page.

    -- Larry