[Dspace-general] Edit after a rejection in workflow

Lozeau Patrick Michael pm.lozeau at umontreal.ca
Thu Oct 16 13:45:00 EDT 2008

**Sorry for cross-posting, just want to make sure that it's a local problem before our programmer takes a look at it.**

Original message on DSpace-Tech:

Hi,

We're having some technical problems with the Workflow Steps in our 1.5.0 installation.

After Step 1 and/or Step 2 reject's a submission, the submitter can access his submission to correct his errors. He can clearly see his submission info by clicking the "View" button. Every information he entered previously show's up on the screen.

But when he clicks the "Edit" button, the information previously entered has vanish and he must fill-out the form again.

Has anybody come across this problem?

Patrick M. Lozeau

Librarian

Direction des bibliothèques