[Dspace-general] Installation manual for Dspace 1.5.1 on fedora

Stuart Lewis sdl at aber.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 02:11:07 EDT 2008

Hi Naveen,

>     I the below mentioned is trainee from IISC, India. I am working on one of
> my project to establish a web repository actually I want to use Dspace 1.5.1
> on Fedora platform can you please help me by providing the installation manual
> and guide for this version.

There is a comprehensive installation and user manual at:

 - http://www.dspace.org/1_5_1Documentation/DSpace-Manual.pdf

Documentation is also included with DSpace when you download it in the
/dspace/docs directory.

You might also find the following training course of use:

 - http://hdl.handle.net/2160/615

If you have any technical questions once you come to install DSpace, then
send them to the dspace-tech email list and we'll do our best to help:

Good luck,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: Stuart.Lewis at aber.ac.uk
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860