[Dspace-general] Share pt_BR translation DSpace 1.5

Claudia Juergen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Oct 1 15:22:26 EDT 2008

Hi Dacio,

thanks for the translation and sharing it with the DSpace community.

You can submit it to Sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=319984&group_id=19984&func=browse for
others to review.
There is an 1.5 compliant Brazilian Portuguese translation of the
Messages.properties for the JSPUI
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2140274&group_id=19984&atid=319984
which has been comitted to the codebase,  but none for the xmlui.

The Brazilian/Portuguese community has been quite actively but seperately
working on DSpace translations. Maybe you all could join your forces in
this area.

Sunny Greetings

Claudia Jürgen