[Dspace-general] Repository Mgr Mtg Post SPARC Survey

Valorie Hollister val at dspace.org
Wed Oct 1 14:09:53 EDT 2008

Apologies for the cross-posting.

As Michele Kimpton mentioned last week, the DSpace Global Outreach
Cmte is looking into organizing a 1/2 day DSpace repository manager
meeting on Wednesday, November 19th, from 8am until noon -- following
the SPARC Digital Repositories Mtg in Baltimore, Maryland.

We have put together a very brief survey to assess if there is enough
interest to make the effort worthwhile as well as give us an
indication of what specific topics/areas would be of most value to
participants.

Repository managers, administrators or anyone else who thinks they
maybe interested in attending the DSpace meeting should feel free to
complete the survey.

Here is the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=PdquwukqQVm_2bK8Sk0uQeqw_3d_3d

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Valorie Hollister
Community Outreach Manager
DSpace Foundation