[Dspace-general] Developer update Wed. at PASIG next week

Michele Kimpton michele at dspace.org
Fri Nov 14 14:02:12 EST 2008

Dear DSpace community,

For anyone that will be at the SPARC/PASIG meeting next week in
Baltimore, DSpace and Fedora will  be hosting a one hour meeting for
Developers to give more detail and get participation in the joint
projects sponsored by DSpace and Fedora.  This meeting will be 12-1pm
on Wednesday November 19th at the PASIG conference in Baltimore.  If
possible we will try and skype conference this call for others to
participate.  Details will follow early next week.

A more general update of the DSpace/Fedora collaboration and joint
projects will be given on Tuesday 5:30pm following the SPARC meeting,
also in Baltimore at the same hotel.

For those of you who can not attend either event in Baltimore next
week, a summary of projects and opportunities to get involved we be
posted by end of next week.

If you can attend the developer meeting please email me so I can get
an accurate headcount for the meeting.

best,
Michele Kimpton
michele at dspace.org