[Dspace-general] Bulk upload facility

Simon Brown stb28 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 12:55:36 EST 2008

On 11 Nov 2008, at 17:44, Shashank Sahni wrote:

> Hello people,
>                      I am having a really weird doubt about creating
> batches...I am talking about a following kind of structure..
>
> archive/
>             dir_1/
>                     dublin_core.xml
>                     contents
>                     file1.ext
>                     file2.ext
>                     temp/
>            dir_2/
>                     dublin_core.xml
>                     contents
>                     file3.ext
>                     temp1/
>
> Can't i import such a structure..because when i tried to do the same
> it gave me the error that "temp is a directory"...
> What do i have to do to upload such a structure..???

If you want to import the contents of a directory, you'll need to list
all of those files in your contents file. Just listing the directory
name is not enough.

Regards,
--
Simon Brown <stb28 at cam.ac.uk> - Cambridge University Computing Service
+44 1223 3 34714 - New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge CB2 3QH