[Dspace-general] regarding installation of dspace1.5.1-release...

Shashank Sahni shredder12 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:51:42 EST 2008

That's no problem...nobody knows everything...you have been a great help..
and regarding the problem..I am using sun java 6 ..as i have already
mentioned..this link..
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Installing_DSpace_1.5_on_Ubuntu_8.04handles
the issues regarding java...but i have got really frustrated while
installing dspace on my system...around a week has passed and i am still
unable to uninstall it..It's really freaking me out..