[Dspace-general] dspace email problem

Robin Taylor robin.taylor at ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 05:58:52 EDT 2008

I don't think this will solve you problem but its worth mentioning that
Tomcat5.5 need Java 5 out of the box

" Tomcat 5.5 is designed to run on J2SE 5.0 and later, and requires
configuration to run on J2SE 1.4.  Make sure to read the "RUNNING.txt"
file in the fulldocs downloadable file(s) if you are using J2SE 1.4."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings !

Cheers, Robin.

Ps This makes me think, what version of Dspace are you using ? I think 1.4
required java 5 but I could be wrong.