[Dspace-general] DSpace 1.5 release roadmap

Scott Phillips scott.a.phillips at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:01:40 EDT 2008

DSpace Community,

The second beta release of DSpace 1.5 is now available on
SourceForge.net. There is no test-a-thon scheduled for this beta
release. However we would all appreciate everyone updating their
DSpace test instances with the new beta. Please verify that any bugs
submitted during the first beta have been corrected. If they have not,
open or reopen a bug report on SourceForge. Alternatively you may send
an email to dspace-devel at lists.sourceforge.net with the bug.

As far as the DSpace 1.5 release: we're on schedule, but there is
still more work to be done. All of the previously identified "release
critical" bugs have been fixed, there are only a few minor bugs left.
I expect to cut the first release candidate next monday (3/17) or soon
thereafter.

Scott--

P.S. It will take few hours for the release to propagate into the
central maven repository, you may want to wait a few hours before
updating.