[Dspace-general] IRs at smaller schools?

Valorie Hollister val at dspace.org
Thu Jun 26 08:20:22 EDT 2008

Kevin -

There is a listing of DSpace instances on dspace.org
(http://www.dspace.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=596&Itemid=180#U) that may be helpful to you. The repository URLs are included, but you will have to do a little digging to find contact names at the various
colleges.

Also, I'm not sure if you would be interested, but NITLE
(http://www.nitle.org/) offers a DSpace hosting service specifically
for small colleges/universities and they may be able to provide you
some information.

Best wishes

Valorie Hollister
Community Outreach Manager