[Dspace-general] Arabic metadata/language

Valorie Hollister val at dspace.org
Tue Jun 24 19:28:29 EDT 2008

Christina Richison & Adam Fethi -

I'm not sure if your requests about Arabic metadata/language is the
same query or not -- but both of you sent emails out recently.

I'm no expert, but I did a bit of digging in the LISTSERV archive --
you may have found these references in your own searches. There have
been a few questions previously about Arabic metadata/language.
Perhaps some of the individuals in the previous discussion threads
could be of some help to you.

Previous Discussion Threads:
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/dspace-general/2007-June/001583.html
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/dspace-general/2007-June/001583.html
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=200504181026.j3IAQreL013924%40relay.uqu.edu.sa

I also found this reference for an Arabic Language resource files for
DSpace1.4.1:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=E1INPAN-0000Ul-Tf%40sc8-sf-web24.sourceforge.net

Best wishes -

Valorie Hollister