[Dspace-general] Alternative metadata schemas in DSpace

Patricia.Mullis@nt.gov.au Patricia.Mullis at nt.gov.au
Sun Jun 22 23:48:04 EDT 2008

Hi

I know the "out of the box" version of DSpace supports the Dublin Core metadata
schema only, but I was wondering if anyone has implemented any other metadata
schemas? I'm interested particularly in MARCXML - is anyone using this schema
with DSpace? I would be interested to hear about any experiences using a
different schema with DSpace.

Thanks in advance

Trish Mullis  I  IT Project Officer
Innovation & Access, Northern Territory Library  I  Department of Local
Government, Housing and Sport
GPO Box 42, Darwin NT 0801
p...(08) 8922 0757  I  f...(08) 8922 0722  I  www.nt.gov.au/dlghs

The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
confidential information and may be subject to legal privilege, public interest
or legal profession privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this message or any attachments is unauthorised. If you
have received this document in error, please advise the sender. No
representation or warranty is given that attached files are free from viruses or
other defects. The recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files.