[Dspace-general] list of resource Types in DC metadata

Mark Diggory mdiggory at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 16 15:43:00 EDT 2008

I would add, that my hopes are focused more on the fledgling
bibliontology project to provide an initial  set of "Types". Which
may fit nicely into the dc:type concept.

http://bibliontology.com

Cheers,
Mark