[Dspace-general] NewSpace- DSpace Community Newsletter

Michele Kimpton michele at dspace.org
Fri Jan 11 08:55:43 EST 2008

Members of the community,

On Wednesday we launched the first online DSpace newsletter.  The
newsletter was sent to everyone registered on the DSpace list- servs.
The purpose of the newsletter is to highlight some of the great work
going on in our community, keep you informed of upcoming events, and
share with you what the Foundation is doing.

You will find a copy of the newsletter on the website, under the news
section at:
http://www.dspace.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=512&Itemid=171

If you would rather not get the letter sent to your email box, feel
free to unsubscribe from the list and check the website.  An RSS feed
from the website is available for all news items, you will find the
link for the feed on the left hand side of the home page.

We look forward to your feedback and we hope the newsletter is useful
to all both inside and outside of our community.  Of course fee free
to email the newsletter to anyone else whom you feel may be
interested, there is a link on the bottom of the newsletter to do this.

sincerely,
Michele Kimpton
DSpace Foundation Executive Director