[Dspace-general] FW: Google harvesting using OAI-PMH

Leonie Hayes l.hayes at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Apr 27 19:55:40 EDT 2008

Hi all

Would anyone like to comment from a DSpace perspective, (see below)
regarding current practices. There seems to be a lot of conflicting
information around.

We use the standard site map and exclude the Browse screens and Suggest
a title, do most other sites do the same?

Leonie Hayes
Research Repository Librarian
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/contacts/?firstname=&lastname=hayes
<blocked::http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/contacts/?firstname=&lastnam