[Dspace-general] DSUG mtg 2007 - registration deadline + national groups

arabito arabito at units.it
Thu Sep 20 05:22:33 EDT 2007

Hallo everybody

Just a couple of notes re the impending DSUG mtg in Rome.

We can still accept 10 more registrants, so the registration deadline has
been extended. If you are planning to come, please do register by September
25.

Since there will be a time slot for the national DSpace user groups (October
18, 17:30-18:45), we would like the chairpersons to get in touch and tell us
their requirements.

See you soon in Rome, cheers,

Stefania Arabito on behalf of the Local Committee - DSUG 2007

Stefania Arabito
Sistema Bibliotecario di Ateneo
Universita' degli studi di Trieste
mailto: arabito at units.it