[Dspace-general] Rome user group meeting

Michele Kimpton michele at dspace.org
Tue Oct 23 10:04:44 EDT 2007

Dear DSpace community,

For those of you that were unable to attend the conference in Rome,
you will find all ( or most) of the presentations and training done
online at http://www.aepic.it/conf/program.php?cf=11

Please look through the content when you have time.  After talking to
several participants, the feedback I got was it was the best user
group meeting thus far due to the richness of content presented.

As it was my first official DSpace user group meeting as the
Executive Director of DSpace Foundation, I did a presentation
outlining the role and projects to be undertaken by the Foundation.
You can find this presentation  http://www.aepic.it/conf/
viewabstract.php?id=326&cf=11  for those interested in learning about
what activities the Foundation plans on initiating on behalf of the
community over the next year.

I would like to especially thank Imma ( from FAO), Paola ( from
Caspur) and all their staff for doing a great job organizing and
hosting the conference!

Michele Kimpton
michele at dspace.org