[Dspace-general] [Dspace-devel] DSpace User Group at Open Repositories 08

Graham Triggs graham at biomedcentral.com
Mon Nov 19 11:44:22 EST 2007

A. On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 11:36 -0500, John S. Erickson wrote:
> Graham, thanks for this!
>
> Can you say something about how/whether submissions to the plenary may
> get pushed to various UG's, i.e. if they are not appropriate for the
> general session? I think that has happened in the past for some
> submissions...
>
> John

Hi John,

Yes, it's certainly possible for submissions to the general conference
to be handed over to an appropriate user group if they don't fit in to
the general programme.

Unfortunately, it won't be possible to pass user group submissions to
the general programme, due to the later submission deadline that we have
for the user group.

However, the submission and notification dates for the user group have
been chosen so that if we are unable to accomodate a submission as part
of the user group, there is still an opportunity to submit a poster
presentation.

Hope that clears things up.

This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. BioMed Central Limited does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of BioMed Central Limited. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of BioMed Central Limited by means of e-mail communication. BioMed Central Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 3680030 Registered Office Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London W1T 4LB
This email has been scanned by Postini.
For more information please visit http://www.postini.com