[Dspace-general] Presentation

Joseph Frank Rogani j.rogani at biblioteche.unical.it
Thu Nov 15 04:18:15 EST 2007

Dear Hader,
I have found some information you are looking for at:

www.uoregon.edu/~jqj/presentations/olnw04/dspace.pdf

www.lib.cam.ac.uk/dspace/usergroup2005/Reilly.ppt

http://dsug2006.uib.no/index.php?p=dsug

libraries.mit.edu/dspace-mit/build/policies/format.html

http://icampus.mit.edu/projects/DSpace.shtml

but there are more if you make a simple search in Google, such as, for example : Dspace ppt

Good luck
Joseph

Joseph Frank Rogani
Digital Library Manager (http://www.biblioteche.unical.it)