[Dspace-general] Stats

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Thu May 24 11:20:31 EDT 2007

Hi Jaco,

one statistic tool is shipped with DSpace, for information about this see
[dspace-source]/docs/functional.html#statistics
[dspace-source]/docs/configure.html#statistics

An statistic addon was created by the University of Minho, see
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/StatisticsAddOn

For Google Analytics there is a patch in the patch queue:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1712972&group_id=19984&atid=319984

And there is the Google Summer of Code Statistics Project, see
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code_Statistics

sunny greetings

Claudia Jürgen
University of Dortmund