[Dspace-general] Login as different user

Stuart Lewis [sdl] sdl at aber.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 14:02:35 EDT 2007

Hi Rui,

Take a look at:

[ 1615148 ] Enable the admin to switch to any registered user

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1615148&group_id=19
984&atid=319984

Hope this helps,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: Stuart.Lewis at aber.ac.uk
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860

On 23/3/07 17:05, "Rui Gamito" <rgamito at lnec.pt> wrote:

> I was wondering if there is any patch or other method to enable an
admin to
> login has a different user. This would be extremely helpful
as it would allow
> the developer to quickly check the way a user would
see a detail without
> having to logout from the admin account.
In my case, I have a
> semi-development/semi-production environment
setup, so it would be really

--
Rui Gamito

Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia