[Dspace-general] Private communities and collections

Maria Doria maria.doria at ineti.pt
Fri Mar 16 12:16:45 EDT 2007

Dear Dspace users:

About almost an year ago, Julien posted a question on whether we could turn collections and sub-communities private.

Is there any possible way of doing so? Julien, did you get to any conclusion?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Maria Doria

CITI / DEP - Divisão de Estudos e Projectos
INETI - Instituto Nacional de Engenharia, Tecnologia e Inovação
Estrada do Paço do Lumiar, 22 - 1649-038 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: + 351 217 127 030 (directo)
Fax: + 351 217 127 059
Endereço de correio electrónico: maria.doria at ineti.pt