[Dspace-general] integration moodle -dspace

Larry Stone lcs at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 9 01:27:44 EST 2007

Here is the work we did on the "CWSpace" (courseware in DSpace) project
that may be applicable to an integration with SCORM, and other
IMSCP-like, packaging.  This page has all the code and installation
instructions; you'll probably only be concerned with the "CWSpace
packagers" in the attached file Cwspace-new-files.zip and configuration
file examples in attachment Config-diffs-for-ocw-packager.txt.

The wiki page is:
http://cwspace.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/InstallingCwspace

Sorry for the strange-looking markup; this was originally on a different
kind of wiki that succumbed completely to bit-rot and was heroically
salvaged and translated to MediaWiki by our system administrator, so the
formatting suffered a bit in translation.

Many of the wiki links are still broken, so go to the index of all
pages to find any pages whose links do not work:
http://cwspace.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Special:Allpages

Also see the dspace doc and wiki pages:
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/PackagerPlugins
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/CrosswalkPlugins
to help make sense of this.

This code is all completely unsupported; you're welcome to download
it and do what you like, but I can't offer any help beyond this posting.

    -- Larry