[Dspace-general] UKETD Plug-In

James Rutherford james.rutherford at hp.com
Tue Mar 6 06:19:37 EST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 10:50:59AM -0000, Scott, Rudolph wrote:
> Hi. I have installed the UKETD Plug-in for Dspace to make it's contained
> items harvestable (http://ethostoolkit.rgu.ac.uk/?page_id=76). The
> question is does anyone know how I can test that the plugin works?

I've not used it, but assuming you've installed and configured your
repository correctly, UKETD_DC should appear when you
ListMetadataFormats, and you should be able to ListIdentifiers or
ListRecords with the metadataPrefix UKETD_DC:

<oai_request_url>?verb=ListMetadataFormats

and

<oai_request_url>?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=UKETD_DC
or
<oai_request_url>?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=UKETD_DC

cheers,

Jim