[Dspace-general] Arabic Language Metadata

Shawna Sadler ssadler at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jun 14 12:53:00 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew,
I'm not sure if this helps, but I set language through the collection's
"Item Template" If I know that all titles and authors will be in another
language I go into the front-end Admin and type in the iso standard for
that language in the collection's Item Template and just leave it. So
far I haven't had any problems.

That way it pre-populates for every record in the collection.
Shawna

Shawna Sadler
Coordinator, Digital Initiatives
Libraries and Cultural Resources