[Dspace-general] DSpace `Dublin Core' | Date Issued | Date Range | How to represent

Scott Yeadon scott.yeadon at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 11 20:06:13 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

It's up to you how you represent your values, you could use the DCMI
Period or something simple such as "1930-1940". We tend to have the
latter since that's what our users typically enter. The batch import
process won't parse the values, as long as the document is valid XML the
values will be accepted.

Scott.