[Dspace-general] Installation Steps..

Stuart Lewis [sdl] sdl at aber.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 02:21:56 EDT 2007

Hi Sahil,

[I have copied this email to dspace-tech as technical questions are better
answered there]

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuBootupHowto

> 2. How do i configure Postfix to use with DSpace (i have never used any MTA
> before)

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Postfix

I hope this helps,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: Stuart.Lewis at aber.ac.uk
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860