[Dspace-general] Subscripts in abstracts (Nockels, K.H.)

Sunyeen Pai sunyeen at hawaii.edu
Wed Jun 6 16:22:50 EDT 2007

Hi Keith, Grace, and Martin,

Thank you for the tip, Keith....  I searched in the character map and, unless I missed it, there were no italics.

I had a thought about the &#x unicodes...  If I entered the text using these codes, they will not be indexed as the words I intend them to be... so this technique won't be good for words that I wish to search on.

Thank you again!  I will refer my friends to the character map and maybe they can find some italics.  If they find any, we will test searchability.

Sunny
University of Hawaii at Manoa Library