[Dspace-general] Subscripts in Abstracts

Martin Courtois courtois at ksu.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:12:02 EDT 2007

I wasn't aware of this, but Grace pointed out that you need to follow
each direct input numeric character reference with a semicolon, like
this:

⁴ [superscript 4]
¹ [superscript 1]
⁺ [superscript plus]

Once I added the semicolons, the process Grace described worked great.

Marty

Martin Courtois
Information Technology Assistance Center
509 Hale Library
Kansas State University
Manhattan KS 66506
Phone: 785 532-4428