[Dspace-general] looking for repository administrators for survey

Isabel Galina i.russell at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 09:26:06 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am undertaking research into the use of electronic resources within
repositories with particular focus on diverse content type as part of
a PhD thesis at University College London.  As part of my research I
am currently looking for repository administrators (or anyone working
directly with a repository in their institution) who would be willing
to fill in an online survey about types and use of electronic
resources and depositing behaviour. It should take about 15 minutes
to complete.

The results of this work should provide us with further insight into
the use of electronic resources within repositories and help to find
appropriate methodologies to detect and evaluate their impact. It is
vital to understand if and how these electronic resources are being
used and to what extent are they important within the scholarly
communication process.

The survey is available at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=MfB9OjikWxwLC3n906HKWA_3d_3d     *
A Spanish version is available at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?
sm=FMnlFJNHG202IHk5kBMJCA_3d_3d      *

Further information about the project can be found at: http://
www.ucl.ac.uk/~uczciga/repositories/index.html

I greatly appreciate your participation.  If you have any queries or
comments please email me at i.russell at ucl.ac.uk

Thank you,

Isabel Galina Russell

University College London,
School of Library, Archive and Information Studies
i.russell at ucl.ac.uk
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~uczciga

*Link is a bit long and you might need to cut and paste both lines
into your browser.