[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] new web site launch

Geneva Henry ghenry at rice.edu
Wed Jul 18 09:50:59 EDT 2007

That first article is great; -- a strong sustainability model ;-)

		regards,
		geneva

 ^~^
(o o)
/`v`\ who?
|'''|
|\'/|
 """
Geneva Henry
Executive Director, Digital Library Initiative
Rice University
Fondren Library -- MS-44
P.O. Box 1892
Houston, TX  77251-1892
(overnight delivery address: 6100 Main St., Houston, TX 77005)
voice:(713)348-2480 | ghenry at rice.edu